Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Graphs 101

OK Mom - and anyone else who isn't sure... The graphs I created are very easy to use. You simply type your weight in the box below the date and then the computer does the graph part. That is for the weekly ones... The daily ones you just type your weight in next to the date and, again - the computer does the work. Setting up a graph to begin with is tricky - but once it is done then maintaining it is super simple.

I want to do a chart that has a line for each of us - but I have long since lost track of all of our weights. Can you each send me your weekly weights for 9/6 (starting), 9/13, 9/20 and now 9/27. You can either email me or just post them here in a chunk. Julie - I know you joined us late - but you can just use your starting weight for the first week.

Thanks guys!

No comments: