Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Weigh In Day!

And I am DOWN - down to 211.0. Actually the scale flashed 210.8 and I got all excited for a split second - and then it settled on 211... which I am still pleased about. OK - it is still 1 pound ahead of where I thought I would be when we started two weeks ago - but STILL - it is 4.4 pounds down from where I DID start.

We have to start thinking of a reward system for reaching goals. Sarah - I love your idea of a new set of Twinkling H2os for hitting - was it 10 pounds lost? Katie - you are not supposed to use food (or drink in your case) as rewards. I used to use Coldwater Creek as my reward clothes - but then I discovered that they have a clearance section and now I get most of my clothes from them. I guess - really - my reward is losing weight, and dropping sizes anyway. That is what I really want.

What we SHOULD do is come up with rewards that we can give each other... Like a treasure chest. I don't know... I am just spouting ideas because I am pleased with myself and I am the type of kid who really WANTED the gold stars - even though I would forget to work towards them.

Anyway - YAY me!!!

No comments: