Sunday, September 11, 2005

Today's Update

I don't think we should "invite" anyone! I think we can mention that we have a blog going for weight loss - but there is no need to invite people to participate. Also - just so you all know - as long as people I know outside of my immediate family are involved in the blog actively - I probably won't be posting my actual weight. I will say how much I have lost or gained - but not what I weigh.

So Today...
I did the upperbody toning video early today - and then this evening Katie and I did the aerobic workout. It was good - I am proud of me and us.

I agree with Sarah - I definitely eat more at home, I also eat more when Katie isn't around. No one monitoring me... I binged all weekend on the darn Junior Mints that Sarah gave us last weekend. At least they are gone now. They were also my ONLY cheat - and as candies go they could be much worse. I was actually in a veggie mood today - so I did pretty good from that angle. I am low on my milk intake - but that is OK. Other than that I have been balanced across the board.

I packed my lunch for tomorrow - and I will be glad to be able to get back to my routine.

No comments: