Friday, September 23, 2005

This week has been a good one and I have you all to thank for it

I have successfully avoided the snack machine at work every single day this week. I did get 2 diet sodas on 2 different days, but I did not buy a single thing of junk food to get me through the mid afternoon stress period. It may not seem like much, but that darn vending machine was out to get me. The one day I did go to get something since I skipped breakfast, it stole my money. Just wasn't meant to be! I will work next week at avoiding the soda machine.

Today I had the nutty flake cereal for breakfast with 2% milk (Blech! Giant was out of 1%), Qdobas chicken taco salad for lunch and probably will have a grilled cheese or another bowl of cereal for dinner. I didn't even snack today. I ate about 2/3 of the taco salad. It was really good. I don't doubt it was loaded with calories, but I am happy to report I didn't have any other extraneous ones to add onto it, so I don't think I faired too badly with my calorie bank account.

I came home and planted ten pansies in the back flower bed, a hydrangea in the front bed and moved a few periennels from their current homes to more appropriate ones. Then I cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, and vaccumed the living room. I may get crazy and do some laundry a little later as well. My exciting Friday night...

Overall, a good week for me. The scale will tell on Tuesday, but I am grateful that you all are helping me stay accountable!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woo-hoo! Good for you! Congratulations on staying away from the evil vending machine!