Thursday, September 22, 2005

150.5

I was glad this morning to see that I had gone back to 150.5! I went out at 7:30 and weeded for an hour, but most of the weeding was in various pots that had been sitting in the driveway, so It wasn't as hard. I got rid of the weeds and dumped the dirt from the pots into the compost. Then I did climb the hill and pull some really huge weeds; surprisingly they had very small roots and came right up! After I got rid of most of the pots in the driveway I swept it up, so I was out about another fifteen minutes.
For breakfast I only had granola and milk--we were out of orange juice! Dad and I took a walk after breakfast, and another one before supper. For lunch I had yogurt and the last very small brownie, and a small banana. Snack was 9 almonds, and dinner was very sensible--a small baked potato with a bit of salt and Smart Balance, some broiled salmon, green beans and salad, and a fairly small slice of canteloupe for dessert. I will have another bowl of cereal before bedtime because I am really quite hungry.

I cana't think of a reward I want! I am spoiled enough already!

No comments: