Sunday, September 25, 2005

Saturday and Sunday

This was the first weekend in a really long time that I didn't binge the second that I was bored. Yesterday I had oatmeal for breakfast, leftover chicken parmesan for lunch and a ham salsd sandwich and a pear for dinner. I also had a cosmo last night made with cranberry juice and that Bacardi mixed berry stuff the Sex and the City chick pushes on the TV commercials. Sandra & I went to the Boyds Bear Country in Gettysburg because Longaberger was there this weekend making baskets. You could even buy the 2 baskets that are sold only in Dresden. It was fun, and that place in nuts! Three floors of Boyds teddy bears. I came home with one named Mr. Fuzzball.

Today was equally ok. Same breakfast, ham salad sandwich for lunch with a pear, and 4 oreos for a snack with some milk. Dinner will probably be a salad with a tomato sandwich.

I also exercised both days. That is impressive for me since I tend to turn into an absolute slug on the weekends. My weight was down this morning. I hope it stays that way for weigh in day!

No comments: