Monday, September 12, 2005

I am not inhibited

I just don't know if I want to say the WHOLE number. You know... It is SO big. 8-) I think we should invite people as we tell them about it. That way if THEY say they want to lose weight we can say "Here - check this out." We won't be inviting people who are already skinny to come see how not skinny we are. Also - we won't offend anyone that way either.

I was going to weigh myself this morning, but I am feeling gross - so I will wait (weight) until tomorrow. If I am still feeling gross it is my own darn fault then!

I had my usual 1/2 bagel with applesauce for breakfast and a peach for a morning snack. I am about to eat my lettuce on whole grain lite bread for lunch. It isn't so bad - I added two pieces of cheese for flavor. 8-)


I need to drink water!! This morning I had an ugh moment when I realized it is lower body toning today. UGH!

No comments: