Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wonky Scale

So I finally bought a new scale yesterday after work. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was Sunday I weighed myself 4 times through out the day, and my weight fluctuated 8 pounds. I am not sure if that is actually possible. So today I begin again with a new scale. My weight this morning was 165.2, which I am going to count as my new starting weight. I am not sure if that 164 I saw last week was real or not. Today I also weighed myself on my old scale, and one weight came in a pound higher and the second time was one lower than the new scale, but both times the new one read the same. So at least it appears to be consistent.

Food yesterday was yogurt and granola for breakfast, BLT with fries for lunch (made from real potatos...they were heavenly), and a spinach salad with a little bit of turkey breast on top for dinner. I also had some Halloween candy--3 rolos and a mini kit kat.

Food today so far has been yogurt and granola. Lunch will be a spinach salad, grapes, carrots, and 100 calorie pack of chips ahoy crisps. I just realized when I peaked in my lunch bag I forgot to grab a banana. Oh well.

No comments: