Monday, November 14, 2005

Only if I may too!!

I am hereby assigning my 0.8lbs weight gain to Emily Angerer Crawford. Do I need a witness? I think I can procure one. Saturday morning I weighed in at 149, which I was VERY pleased with, and unsurprised, since I had been peeing out everything I've put into my body. Today I was 149.8. phhhbbbtttt.

I, too, was fairly sad in the water department this weekend. Saturday I drank 108oz (13.5 points), which isn't too bad. I didn't keep careful count yesterday, but I think it was only around 64oz (8 points). I pretty much existed on coffee yesterday, because I was ridiculously tired and kinda nauseated, so I wasn't wanting to eat.

Today I've been much better. I have had 2 bottles of water and a bathroom cup of water, plus two bottles of unsweetened cranberry juice and water blend (I think I have a small kidney stone--or rather, I think I passed a small kidney stone last night) which I am SO counting, because it has no sugar, no caffeine, almost no calories, and no redeeming flavor qualities. =) Amy made me drink the cranberry juice because I had been complaining of a small sharp cramp/pain since this water challenge began, and then last night I was in such agony--nauseated, crampy, dizzy, tired, and when Charles VERY gently touched the side of my back by my kidney, I jumped and just about passed out. Amy suggested the kidney stone. If it was, it must have been VERY small, because while I was in quite a bit of pain, it wasn't the pain I would expect from a kidney stone. I've heard a comparison between passing kidney stones and labor, and if that was what labor is like, heck, I'll have a dozen kids! (but I'm only raising 2--the rest will have to be surrogate) ANYWAY, I woke up today feeling fine, so I think I managed to pass it. But thus the cranberry juice. Did I just go on too long of a tangent? Everybody still with me? So anyway, it's only 4:30 and I've already had 80oz of water-like substance, plus I have a cantor rehearsal tonight, so I'm bound to drink at least 2 more bottles there.

Food for today has been the standard--cereal/milk/applesauce for breakfast, grapes for snack, leftover coconut chicken with peas and stuff for lunch, Wheat Thins and cheese for snack (boring trivia--what is unique about the sentence "The quick brown fox...blah blah blah") and V8 for my other veggie. Tonight should be good. I put Moroccan beef stew with cous cous in the crock pot this morning. I've been looking forward to it all day.

No comments: