Monday, November 14, 2005

I was up today too

thanks to Emily! 8-) If you add together my.8, Katie's .8, Sarah's .4 Emily you have gained 2 pounds this weekend! Better get exercising. I do feel vindicated a little in the fact that we left you behind a good chunk of French Toast casserole and sausage and egg casserole. Your Scot heritage will not allow you to throw it out. Hee hee.

My water hasn't been bad - Wed - 96, Thurs - 88, Friday -80, Sat - 96, Sunday - 80 today so far 64 (but I will probaby get in another 32 before bed). It doesn't seem to have helped at all. I have been holding steady at 206 - 206.8. Tomorrow is weigh-in and I strongly suspect the horribly eating on Sunday will have caught up with me then. Sigh. I have eased up on the Halloween candy - but I am back on Girl Scout cookies. Does anyone want almost 2 full cases of cookies. Sigh.

I didn't go to work today. I had planned the day off before I made the plans for the weekend - and never put it back on. So I took it off. 8-) I needed a "weekend" day anyway. I didn't get much done however. Oh well. I did Pilates first thing this morning, but I only did through the first 15 exercises. I was losing form (not that mine is great anyway) and I decided I should quit while I was ahead. Katie has a cantor rehearsal tonight, but I am hoping I can convince her to do something when she gets back. (Or I will sit quietly in my room pretending I am invisible so she won't ask me to exercise...)

No comments: