Saturday, November 19, 2005

A new low for me!!! (In a good way!)

162.7 this morning. I need to make it last for official weigh in day. I'm feeling pretty happy right now so I am going to go treat myself to a big glass of water.

Yesterday I ate: oatmeal with choc chips for breakfast with this yummy cinnamon tea that tasted like melted red hots, roasted chicken sub from subway on wheat with those fake baked chips for lunch, and blueberry pancakes again for dinner. I will confess I binged on real potato chips for a bit last night, but then I got indigestion from them so that shows me I shouldn't eat that crap (like Amy & the evil pop tarts.)

I did the pilates dvd again yesterday. I sort of want to mix things up, but I am really enjoying the dvd so I'll stick with it for now. I did try the next level of difficultly and I am not ready for it yet, so I stopped and went back to the beginners version. It's funny when I do the dvd's because Harry just doesn't get it and is constantly trying to either sit in my lap or tug on my sleeves. Makes for an extra challenge I guess.

No comments: