Friday, November 11, 2005

Y'all are MEAN!

OK, so SOME of just have jobs where we CAN'T sit at a computer all day every day, which makes posting just a LITTLE more difficult! Yeah, I'm just making excuses, I know, but I seriously just don't have the energy to post by the time I actually am able to sit down at the computer. I get as far as reading the blog about every other day, but then I'm worn out from all of your exercise, and can't bring myself to do it. =)

And as to my car-bomb problem? All I have to say is that I can count on my two hands the number of pieces of halloween candy I've had (if you count a mini-box of Junior Mints as *one* piece). How many have YOU had? huh? huh? huh? That's what I thought.

OK. So I'm posting now for two weeks worth of weigh-ins. Last Tuesday I was just under 151, like Sarah said. I had been hovering around 150-151 most of the week, after my nice visit into the 140s, and settled right around 150.6 or 8, not entirely sure. Then I dipped down on Wednesday and again Friday into the 140s, and this Tuesday I was 149.6. But I've spent the rest of this week right at 150. Darnit! I think the fact that Amy and I have TOTALLY slacked off on the exercise is really making a difference with me! And isn't it funny that we really started slipping right around the time that she issued the exercise challenge? hmmm..... We did work out last night (did ballet again, which hurts a little less each time).

So, water challenge, huh? I'm with Emily in that I'm not actually hoping to WIN this one. I'd just like to make myself drink more water. Wednesday I was doing really well (ended with 92oz, or just under 12 points. Is that 11.5?) , although I ran into problems with it. I can't just get up and go to the bathroom whenever I want! I nearly popped during choir, to the point of running out into the hallway and grabbing the nearest adult and saying "here, make sure they don't tear my room apart!" as I darted into the bathroom. Yesterday I did really well again, because I was in a seminar all day so I was able to take more bathroom breaks (and boy did I welcome them, as this was a REALLY boring day!!) I think the final count was 124 (five of my 20oz bottle during the day, plus 2 of our bathroom water glass). So that's 15.5 Putting me at a grand total (thus far) of 27 points. Today I don't think I'm going to do as well. I'm a little skittish after the bathroom problem on Wednesday, so I'm trying to pace myself a little better. While I didn't so much mind leaving the middle school choir alone for 45 seconds, I really can't do it with kindergarten and second grade, who I have this afternoon. So I'm only at about 22oz so far.

OK, did I leave anything out? I think that's it.

Oh! BTW: A pig's gruntle is his snout.

No comments: