Tuesday, November 22, 2005

No Joy in Flab-ville

Well - It could have been worse. I was 207.2 today. That was down from both yesterday AND the day before. I have dinner at the Melting Pot tonight and Thanksgiving on Thursday - so I am not expecting to lose anything before next week. Sigh - maybe I will be plesantly surprise.

Last night I just did the Pilates DVD. I was abandoned by my workout partner - so it was all I could do to motivate THAT much out of myself. I did chase Claire for about 10 seconds - just long enough to skid across my slippery "new" floor and wipe out at the end of the hall. I now have a skinned elbow and a multicolored/puffy/useless little finger. 8-)

My food was pretty good yesterday. I pretended to be Sarah for dinner and ended up eating the discarded food around my house - yogurt, string cheese, and a small piece of pizza. I think there was something else, but I can't remember what. I had no vegetables at home - but a V-8 at work.

I have been intentionally light on food today planning to eat heartily tonight. I had my usualy cereal and skim milk, prunes and a V-8 today. That is about it.

No comments: