Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ugh

I don't want to admit my weight because it went up for the first time on a weigh-in day. I guess I should suck it up, though. It was 155.5. That isn't surprising, given how poorly I ate all week, but I've eaten poorly a lot of weeks and it has gone down anyway. The difference this week was that even though I exercised every day I didn't have to keep up with a household -- so no running up and down stairs, no constant retrieval of the baby from all kinds of disasters (other people were happy to get there first), no laundry, no sweeping, no dishes (well, not many -- we did help after Thanksgiving dinner), no grocery shopping, no hauling the kids in and out of the car while we do errands.

Today I'll do plenty of running around -- I need to do laundry and we need groceries of all sorts. And I'll still plan on doing some exercise, though I'm not sure what yet (the gym is closed and it's extremely cold outside).

No comments: