Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Water Observations

OK - I have been drinking A LOT today... By 1pm I had 6 8 oz glasses of water. Then I finished my 16 oz bottle coming home from work - and I have had another one since then... So - So far I am at 80 ounces today. That is about 5 times more than I normally drink in a day. But what is weird is that I am VERY thirsty now. I don't get it. I am super hydrated supposedly - but my mouth feels like summer in a desert. This is good - because I am inclined to drink more.

I made about 30 trips to the bathroom up until this afternoon - but probably only one trip since 5pm. Who knows. I have always thought my body is not quite normal.

Weight this morning was exactly what it was yesterday - 206. I haven't exercisd yet and now I am wishing I did it this morning. Sigh.

No comments: