Saturday, November 26, 2005

Still streaking

Today I really didn't have an excuse not to exercise, but I was a total blob all day. But after the kids were in bed I was very annoyed with myself for not even having made an attempt at exercise, so I pulled out the walking DVD again and did the 2-mile walk. Again I carried Cecilia through a good portion of it, though that limited how much I could participate in the upper body stretches they were doing, so I don't know if carrying her then really boosted the level (but it kept the baby happy, which was the real point).

We had very little food in the house this morning, and no milk, so cereal wasn't an option. I finally settled on a plain waffle (whole wheat, I think) and some OJ (with calcium, as always). I had some almonds for a morning snack and then I had a late lunch of ham and lettuce on whole wheat. Dinner (a bit early) was spaghetti (which Daniel cooked, bless him) and there was too much on my plate, but I quit eating shortly after I felt full. (Then I went to the grocery store, so tomorrow we'll have food!) Later I had a beer, a small amount of sharp cheddar cheese, and some chips and salsa. So, not a great day on food, but not terrible, either.

No comments: