Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm confused!

This morning I either weighed 148 pounds or I forgot to weigh myself. I think it was the 148. I have been eating very badly lately, but we are going down to Emily's Thursday for a week and we can motivate each other. The water thing sounds fine to me, too. But with traveling I will have trouble keeping up my end of the game.

Today I had too big a bowl of cereal, and it was granola, too. We were at Trader Joe's yesterday and I weakened and bought some of the kind I love. Then we had to go to Dr. Okolo's office, where he told us he would arrange for someone in radiology--Dr. Sauris or something--to do a procedure for Dad tomorrow. We had to wait there for a long time to get a time, and then they changed it by the time we got home! From there we went to Sarah's to drop off an outfit for Claire, and then we went to Aldi's. Since we didn't think we would have time for lunch before we went to a meeting at Manor Care, we bought some nutrition bars and some trail mix, I ate one nutrition bar and too much trail mix. When we finally got home mid-afternoon I had a 6 oz yogurt, a glass of milk and a GS cookie and a Reese's Pieces Halloween candy. Later I had a banana. Then I had a second Reese's and another cookie! At some point I had some peanuts! For supper we had chicken with pasta, masquerading as Chicken and Dumpligs, along with salad and decaf tea. Then another candy and I think a cookie--

I think I'd better skiop a bedtime snack!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mom--find that water bottle I gave Dad for Christmas. It has 32 ounces marked, but holds 34 or more if you fill it up. Just fill it up before hitting the road and keep drinking it. When you stop along the way (as you'll have to if you're drinking that much water!) refill it before you start up again. If you don't trust the tap water at places along the road, fill up containers (plastic milk cartons work fine, but might spill; old plastic juice cartons with screw-on tops work better)with water and keep them in the car for refills.