Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Day after weigh in day

I never got around to posting yesterday. Weight was up to 164, so 1.3 lbs more than last week. I am pretty certain that I would have been ok if I hadn't eaten fondue Saturday night. The sugar and cheese killed me I think.

Yesterday's exercise was 10 minutes on the treadmill, 10 on the stair stepper and then a pilates DVD. I get bored way too eaily on the treadmill, even with an MP3 player. I think maybe I need to download some more songs or something. I am still toying with the idea of joining Amy's gym. Maybe they'll have a special around the first of the eyar. I got a new pilates DVD--MTV Pilates. It is too difficult for me so far. It moves faster and I am not versed well enough in the positions to keep up with the dvd and maintain good form. They don't set each exercise up like the pilates for dummies dvd does.

Today I hope to go for a walk at lunch. Tomorrow and Friday are going to be my two difficult days to work in exercise. Thursday our client holiday party is right after work until 9 pm, and Friday I am going to ReCollections right after work until who knows when.

Food yesterday: yogurt for breakfast, carrots for a snack, leftover meatballs for lunch and paella for dinner. Dessert was that darn cocoa chex mix.

No comments: