Sunday, November 27, 2005

Me too

But I didn't, either. I did the 1-mile at-home walk instead. And since Cecilia was already in bed (not to mention everybody else in the house) I used hand weights to make it a little more challenging, and I got a pretty good upper body workout as a result.

Food today was a bit uneven. I had a waffle (with butter and syrup) for breakfast, with two pieces of bacon, a glass of OJ, and a glass of milk. I did not eat a proper lunch, because breakfast was so late. I snacked on almonds, two clementines (I forgot to mention those yesterday -- I had one and a half then), a piece of string cheese, and a Heath bar that I picked up at the grocery store yesterday but succeeded in not eating right then (only because the bagger threw it into the bag and I forgot about it until I was unpacking!). For dinner I had taco soup with tortilla chips (not a huge number -- it was all crumbs) and another glass of milk. For dessert I had unsweetened homemade applesauce which was too thin because I used too much water, and it was very bland as a result (I've never made it before, and it's been on the stove all evening with various levels of heat in an attempt to thicken it, and I had to dash off while writing this because I JUST remembered it now after ignoring it for an hour!! Thank goodness I'd left it on low!). No doubt it will be better with some sugar, but I'll reserve some for Cecilia without the sugar because she practically inhaled it as it was, and it's better for her that way. I also ate about a half tablespoon of pureed sweet potatoes. Baby food could become dangerous very quickly, if it keeps on being so fresh and yummy good.

Tomorrow the gym reopens, after being closed for renovations or cleaning or something this weekend. So Daniel and I will try to get back to our routine. I have also planned menus for the month, though tomorrow it's just burgers because we needed something easy to fix after a busy day. Maybe I'll be good and skip the cheese. (Maybe.)

No comments: