Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Whoa! A new low!!

This morning the scale said 202.8!! Yippee! Maybe I WILL make the 200.4 for November. Yeah, right!

It was the drinking and dancing like a loon last night that did it... although my food was also really light for the day. I was running around like crazy so it was hard to squeeze it in. I had oatmeal with skim milk for breakfast, a pear, whole grain sandwich of lettuce and cheese and then pumpkin ravioli and creamed spinach for dinner. Katie and I then went to Bateman's where Katie was a finalist in a karaoke contest. She did really well and is moving on to the finals two weeks from now. We then proceeded to dance and sing and drink until late! (about 1 for Katie and 2 for me). A boy that I have been semi-flirting with since September was flirting back last night. It was fun!!!

There was no exercise again yesterday - but I have to clean my WHOLE house in the next few hours for my Pampered Chef party tonight. Ugh!

No comments: