Saturday, November 26, 2005

Way to go!!!!

Excellent work Emily & Sarah for sticking to it despite less than ideal circumstances!!!! I hope your diligence pays off.

I got up today and drove to my dad's house in Littlestown. Joe & I spent the morning sifting through boxes of my old stuff and packed the truck up with all sorts of random things to bring home. Then we got home and put our turkey in the oven, and I did the pialtes dvd and walked/ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes. I am not a very good runner. I think I have poor form and that contributes to my dislike of running. Plus I was too lazy to go find my sports bra and that makes it somewhat uncomfortable. I'll have to go find those now so maybe tomorrow I'll try again and see how I do. I used to run 2 miles a day in high school--I was a three season athlete--field hockey, basketball and softball. But come to think of it, I hated running then too. I just forced myself to do it.

Yesterday I walked a million miles while shopping with my sister, who surprisingly, was completely terrible company. She drifted now and then, but I just ignored her and she stopped bashing her ex husband since I was uninterested. I also have to say that setting out at 1 pm is PERFECT. It was actually very much cleared out at the mall, Kohls, Wal Mart, etc. Parking was a breeze and we still found tons of good deals. I guess all the crazies that get up for the 5 am specials are burnt out by 1 pm so then the normal people can come out.

No comments: