Monday, November 21, 2005

One Day in a Row

I LOVED Harry Potter. Well - maybe LOVED is a little strong for my reaction - but I thought this was the most entertaining one so far.

I agree with you Julie that the new Dumbeldore is not very good compared to Richard Harris. Richard Harris was perfect - graceful, calm in a crisis, intelligent, mysterious. The new guy is just NOT Dumbledore. He is agressive, blustery, cumbersome and not at all reassuring. He has to scream to keep order - where Dumbledore only has to stand up for everything to calm down. It would have been impossible to include everything from the whole 900 page book in a 2 hour movie - so I thought they moved the story along nicely with the very limited time they had. Like I said to Katie afterwards - bumbling teenagers are far funnier than cute kids.

So yesterday after I posted I did exercise. Katie and I did a toning video. We have decided to join in on the exercise everyday no excused accepted challege. I just hope I can stick with it. Then we went and got sushi for dinner. Sushi isn't so bad as far as healthy food goes - but I always seem to over do it. It is just so yummy! I didn't eat anymore after that yesterday.

Today I am starting with renewed vigor! I am trying to recall what it was like for us when we first started and before we started to figure out what exceptions were acceptable (ie - coffee with skim milk and one spoon of sugar). The one thing I was most strict with myself about was eating early in the day and frequently. I drifted away from that in recent weeks. So today as soon as I got into work I ate my cereal with skim milk. Shortly I will eat my applesauce.

Ugh. I am crampy - and my weight was only down by .2 from yesterday. But considering yesterday I was at the same weight as I was mid-October this isn't a good thing. Sigh. I need to lose 2 pounds to get myself to the same weight I was on the last weigh in day in October - and 7.2 pound by 12/6 to meet my 5 pounds a month goal (or 6.8 to make my average 5 pounds per month). I don't think I can do that in the next two weeks. At this point I would be happy just to get back down to my October low of 204.2!

No comments: