Monday, November 28, 2005

Going Down

Hey guys! It has been WEEKS (or so it feels) since I have posted on the blog. This past week has been weird for me. I was supposed to be off on Wed, Thurs, Fri and through the weekend - but I ended up going into work or working at home everyday except Sat and Sunday. Since I wasn't in my normal computer routine I ended up not even READING the blog until yesterday evening.

Well - as bad as this week has been for me food and exercise-wise I am finally seeing my numbers starting to move again. I was stuck at the 207 point for so long that I was really worrying. Now, beginning on Thanksgiving day ironically enough, my weight has gone back down to the 206 point and then TODAY I was actually at 205.4. Let's just hope it continues downward. What is really weird is that at about this same time we ran out of my Junior Mints. Hummm - I wonder if that is related at all. 8-)

OK - another weird thing... I have been craving vegetables like you would not believe! I have been SNACKING on veggies!! What is up with that???? I guess that is a good thing.

Tuesday last week I had dinner at the Melting Pot and I was bad. Wednesday we went for drinks and dinner at Bonefish and I was pretty good (salad and shrimp and a side of steamed vegetables). Thursday I was VERY good considering it was Thansgiving. I took a tiny bit of everything and couldn't (and didn't) clean my plate. The rest of the weekend was sporadic eating - but almost all healthy foods.


Exercise on the other hand - well I didn't. Tuesday I came home from The Melting Pot and did yoga on my very full tummy. It was good. I don't remember if I exercised ANY MORE after that. Katie and I did spend an hour each cleaning up the sewing room on Saturday - and that was heavy duty cleaning work - so does that count? Otherwise I was a big slug at watched West Wing - season 4 all Saturday and Sunday (and scrapbooked at the same time...)

No comments: