Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday was rough

Let's see...I left off at lunch yesterday. I ended up getting soup from Giant to go with my salad because the office was FREEZING. The choices weren't so great, but I got the least offensive soup Giant had. I also got a fat free Fig Newton. That was an unintended consequence of having to wait in line to pay.

Dinner was awful. A scone and brownie at Let's Dish, then chicken fingers and a frosty from Wendy's. I ate the chicken, but only half the frosty and Joe ate the rest.

As far as water, I had 4 bottles and then a cup full at Let's Dish, so that is about 72 oz. I backed off in the afternoon from water because it got boring and running to the bathroom got old. Today I know I will not drink as much water because there are no water tanks down here at DPW and I refuse to drink the water from the faucets. I only brought one bottle with me, but I will get another at lunchtime. A big one.

No exercise yesterday either. Probably will be none today because Marian is coming home with me. Maybe I'll see if she wants to go for a walk. She is staying the night because we have to get on a bus at 3:30 tomorrow morning to go visit the Longaberger Homestead--Amy bailed on us by the way ;^) Just kidding--she has her test for her class Saturday so it didn't work out this time. Tomorrow I bet we will walk miles though. I am taking my pedometer to check that out. We will be shopping in Dresden. I'll be MIA until at least Sunday because of the trip.

No comments: