Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Better today

I knew I was carrying water weight--down to 165 this morning. Still up from last week, but not as awful as yesterday was. My line on the chart looks like a bouncing ball. Gotta stop that.

I lost on the water challenge. I am going to keep trying though. I'll volunteer the prize this time unless someone really wants to collect $2 from everyone. It goes through today? Or were we done with it yesterday?

Thanksgiving is going to be a challenge for me. I have to come up with a game plan now. I generally overeat at Joe's mom because there is a lack of anything else to do. It's not like there is even good conversation--seriously--it's Travis and Michelle. Some of you understand completely what I am inferring and the rest of you just be thankful that you do not understand. Plus Joe's mother is like that lady on the food channel that cooks with 10 lbs of butter in everything. Looking at her weight it isn't a secret why she is so obese. She told us once she eats ramen noodles with 2 slices of american cheese melted in them for a snack most nights. Bleah!! Joe told me she is talking with her doctors about that stomach surgery to lose weight.

Food yesterday was: cottage cheese & pears, half an orange (wasn't very good), tuna fish on wheat, carrots, chips ahoy crisps, veggie fajitas (no rice last night), and wheat crackers and low fat cheese.

I didn't exercise yesterday, and I forgot to post that I did exercise Monday--a DVD and 15 minutes on the stair climber. Last night I wasn't feeling too good so I just took it easy. I plan to do the pilates dvd tonight. Can anyone recommend a pilates DVD that targets the lower body? The Pilates for Dummies only has a few exercises focusing on the lower body and I think they are incredibly effective so I want to find a DVD that spends a little more time on that area.

No comments: