Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I know what you mean

OK - After about 3 straight weeks of my weight going up or holding steady between 206 and 207+ I did not expect to ever see it start going down again... but this morning (WHEW! Weigh in Day!) I was back down to what my low point last month was - 204.2!! Yippee!!! Did I mention - YIPPEE!!!!! I was beginning to doubt that I would EVER go back down. I thought I was just back to my normal weight loss routine that involves me losing a little bit of weight - being pleased with that - then stopping - and gaining it all back again. Maybe that IS what is happening - but I don't think so. Or I hope not anyway.

I am attributing all of this weight loss (which is not REALLY a loss - but I really need to only drop another 4.2 pounds by 12/6 to stay on my 5 pounds a month track - which, OK, I admidt probably won't happen - so not a loss... OK - so - weight CHANGE in the past few days) to the lack of Halloween candy. I didn't think I was really eating that much. But considering I wasn't eating ANYTHING along those lines in September and most of October, and I was losing weight, and then DAILY I was munching on sugar in November and suddenly I couldn't lose to save my life - and actually gained a little bit. That should learn me. OK - lessons list now includes two items: No Imodium AD and NO SUGAR (or at least in extreme moderation).

Sigh - no exercise last night. I have no excuse, except that the card table is set up in the living room with scrapbook supplies all over it... and I would have had to move it to exercise. Sigh - no excuse.

No comments: