Tuesday, November 29, 2005

weigh-in day

This morning I almost groaned when the scale briefly said 149, but it backed off to 148.5. Not good, but it could have been worse!

I know my weight gain can be attributed to Tanksgiving leftovers and the very caloric snack we had yesterday--a large cup of hot chocolate and a piece of stollen, which we bought at Trader Joe's. We buy one each year and have it occasionally with hot chocolate, which is a specila treat for Dick and me.

The pie is all gone, and most of the stuffing, so I expcet to be back on track. We shpped yesterday, but we took the elevator and escalators at Towson because Dick was not feeling well. (He sat on a stool in the dressing room at Limited Too while I picked out a very pink present for Eamy). So I didn't even get exercise from the stairs.
Today I have to online shop and visit Kirsten before Dick's appointment with the cardiologist, and then it will be dinnertime and dark, so I won't get a walk in. Maybe tomorrow?

No comments: