Tuesday, November 22, 2005

145.6

Or 145.4 (after my shower--still can't figure that out!), but I'm going with the higher weight to give me a bit more wiggle room for NEXT week's weigh-in after Thanksgiving!

And speaking of wiggle room, last night when I went to pick up Claire from Katie (Claire had the day off so Katie took care of her after school), I stayed to exercise--we did the kickboxing workout followed by the Pilates for Dummies (or whatever) DVD. The pilates one was great--I really liked the length of it (mine are either 20 minutes or 45 - 50 minutes, so 30ish minutes was nice), and it would have been even better if we hadn't had to keep stopping to drag Connor away from the glass rods, the kitty litter, etc. I felt silly doing the kickboxing, but it was a good workout.

Food yesterday: oatmeal for breakfast, yogurt, pretzles, and mixed vegetables for lunch (we're out of fruit), almonds and string cheese for snack (I should just save this to a word document and cut and paste it into my posts); dinner never really happened--I ordered chicken strips and pizza for the kids and had one bite of Claire's pizza and a couple of pieces of Connor's chicken. Amy and Katie also still have LOTS of good Halloween candy around (not just yucky fruity stuff) so I had half of a mini Hershey bar and a little box of Junior Mints, then because that wasn't quite enough junk for me for the day, I had two lollipops when I got home.

Today so far I've had cereal and two cups of coffee. Thank God for that coffee pot with the timer. I don't know how I lived without it. It's hard to get going on mornings like this without it!

Emily, good for you for exercising at the Crawfords even though you weren't able to get outside!

Julie, congratulations on getting into a size 12!

No comments: