Monday, November 28, 2005

My head hurts

So I can't come up with a decent title. I'm not sure why it hurts -- it might be because my back aches because I was carrying Cecilia for so long, when I'd already done aerobics and upper body toning with no cool down (I kept getting interrupted -- it was all I could do to finish the workout, and it didn't make sense to go back and do the "cool down" section when I'd already been away from it for 10 minutes), or it might be low blood sugar, which is how it feels, though I've eaten recently enough that it shouldn't be. Could just be that I'm tired. At least tonight I'll be getting to bed at a decent hour, because I did already exercise -- I'm with Sarah, in that I usually put it off all day and then I'm forced to do it right before I go to bed. That's a bad thing and a good thing -- bad that I put it off, but good that we're doing the no-excuses approach, so that it becomes something you get so used to that it feels gross to miss it, like brushing your teeth.

Today I avoided the junk almost completely. I did have a teeny pack of gummy bears after dinner -- I think these packs hold less than a tablespoon of gummy bears! I had my usual breakfast (hooray! It hasn't been so usual lately), a snack of half a banana (the rest of Cecilia's) and a lump of brown sugar (I was craving sweet), lunch of yogurt and a very small helping of macaroni and cheese, a snack of almonds, and dinner of a cheeseburger on a whole wheat lite bun (Daniel did the cooking because I was making a fabric Jesse tree, and he just put the cheese on automatically -- and you can imagine how loudly I protested, ha) which I didn't quite finish because I was too full. So, no vegetables at all today; that's not so good. I am going to eat a clementine before I turn in, because I could use something nutrious and fiber-filled, and if the headache is from low blood sugar that will help.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it's because I'm tired. I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm going to bed.

No comments: