Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holding Steady

OK - You should all keep a chart... It is interesting to look at the overall affect of our work. I KNOW right now we all feel like we have stopped losing. And, for the most part I KNOW I have reached a flat point. BUT if you look at the weekly chart of all of our losses we all ARE going down. Maybe more slowly than we might like - but it is still a trend downward - Which is WAY better than the upward trend we were all doing before. Granted, we all hit a low point and are mostly UP from that low point now (except Emily - Darn her! Emily, do you know you have lost 19 pounds so far???) but we will get there again.

Repeat after me: I am changing the way I look at food, eating and healthy living. I am changing for the better and weight loss is just a nice little added bonus!

This moring I was 205.8. Well - it was weird - I was 206 even, but I wasn't feeling that heavy (silly I know...) I said to myself I FEEL more like 205.8. So - I stepped back on the scale (not even 5 minutes later) and it WAS 205.8. So that is the number I am going with. 8-) So this is not my low point - but still .6 down from the week before.

Ok though. I am still shooting for 5 pounds a month (the 6th of the month being the counting point). So far this month I have lost a grand total of -.8. Yeah - I am UP from my point on 11/6. That means I have JUST THREE WEEKS to figure out how to get out of this slump and start on the downhill again.

I have THREE MONTHS to get myself into a bathing suit. Oh? Did I mention that I will be going on a scrapbooking cruise in March? Hee hee.

So - someone else needs to come up with a challenge. I came up with the exercise one (which I didn't participate in) and the water one. Someone else come up with something...

No comments: