Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yesterday

Once again I was uninspired to exercise all day, although when the kids were in bed (except for Cecilia) it never really occurred to me not to exercise. So I did the 2-mile Walk, with hand weights (Cecilia played cheerfully on the floor, bless her heart). One of these days I'll get back to the gym (today, probably).

Yesterday I had my usual breakfast. For lunch I had a PB&J sandwich (lowfat peanut butter, though not low-cal, as I've mentioned before) on whole wheat. Dinner was leftover taco soup with tortilla chips, and milk to drink. For snacks yesterday I had a clementine, some almonds, and some string cheese, and after dinner I had a package of smarties (the American kind), an orange creamsicle, and a couple of marshmallows. Why can't I stop craving sweets? I think that's all my food yesterday -- I may be missing a smallish snack, but I don't recall.

This morning my weight was still at 153, so that must be a real number. Yippee!

No comments: