Monday, November 14, 2005

May I?

I'd like to assign the half pound I gained this weekend to Emily, because I certainly don't think I should be held responsible for it when I ate very moderately the entire weekend except for the times I was at her house. On the road, I was great--two Thin Mint cookies as a snack each day, grilled chicken salad with fat-free dressing for lunch Saturday and dinner Sunday, 210 calories worth of yogurt and waffle for breakfast Sunday. And then I ate hamburger, chips, and beer, ten pounds of bacon, sausage and egg casserole, french toast casserole, etc. Added a bit of melon to breakfast and tomato to dinner to pretend to get some healthy food. That, plus two days of sitting still pretty much all day, adds up to a half pound weight gain (more or less--I was 147.6 on Saturday morning and 148 even this morning).

I was bad about water, especially on Saturday. My total that day was 42 ounces. I was better Sunday--I got 78 ounces. Still not ideal, but not as bad. And lest I forget, Friday's total was 102 ounces.

Julie, your Longaberger trip sounds like it was fun! And six miles of walking in one day is impressive!

No comments: