Monday, November 28, 2005

I cannot tell a lie...

I just totally binged on Cocoa Chex Mix. It is heavenly. Cocoa coats wheat chex and frosted chex and there are those little marshmallows you find in hot cocoa packets ALL through it. There must be a million in each bag. I opened it before I even started the car when I was leaving the store. I could do without the pretzels--they prevented me from just stuffing handfuls in my mouth. I am going to have to exercise double tonight after that dazzling show of no self restraint....

1 comment:

Amy said...

ROTFLMAO! Julie! This sounds so much like ME! Every once in a while (Thank goodness not nearly as often as it used to be!!) I plunge into an eating binge KNOWING I will feel horribly guilty afterwards - and yet loving whatever I am stuffing into my mouth. Sigh - when I read this last night I was all ready to run out and get some cocoa chex mix!