Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lazy Wednesday

So who is the official water winner?

I was terribly lazy yesterday when I got home from work. I had every intention of exercising--I even changed clothes, pulled my hair up, etc, but then I sat down to watch the news and pet Harry for a minute and woke up when Joe called to tell me he was on his way home. So maybe lazy isn't the right word...I really was tired all day yesterday. I should have kept moving.

Food yesterday was ok; I've done better, but it wasn't disasterous. Cottage cheese, pears, carrots, banana, fig newton, vegetable soup, cheese, wheat crackers, pretzels and meatballs for dinner. I did drink a lot of water and herbal tea. I find myself eating vegetable soup alot because I pretty much don't like vegetables any other way. The only raw vegetables I eat these days are carrots and lettuce.

No comments: