Tuesday, November 08, 2005

164.2

I am down one pound from last week.

Food yesterday was atrocious. I ate way too much and I knew it when it was happening but did nothing to stop it. Breakfast was cottage cheese and pears, lunch was a salad with feta cheese on top, snacks were 100 calorie chips ahoy crisps, thin mints (darn girl scout cookies!!!) cheese and crackers, peanut candy from the evil vending machine at work, and dinner was baked chicken, peas and mashed potatos. SO WAY TOO MANY SNACKS! I know why I was eating them too. I have been stressed and I just graze on anything in sight.

Exercise yesterday was 20 minutes of walking. I got about 4 exercises into the pilates video but realized how much my abs ached so I decided to give them a day off. When I get home there should be a new dvd from netflix waiting for me--MTV Pilates. I have the MTV Yoga, and it is pretty fun. What makes it "MTV" is the music is better than most other dvds.

Today is going to be a busy day at work, so I doubt I'll have time for my lunchtime walk. Plus I forgot my sneakers so it would just end up hurting my feet anyways. Food so far as been a bottle of water and cottage cheese and pears. I have no money because I dumped my change purse into a bucket at exit 4 yesterday for saving rescued dogs ro something like that, so I can't visit the vending machine. That will be helpful.

No comments: