Monday, November 21, 2005

4 days in a row for me...

Saturday Joe & I walked the neighborhood, and yesterday I did another pilates dvd. I can tell already my butt isn't as blubbery as it has been. Still icky, but getting better.

Emily--Harry Potter disappointed me. I don't care for how the new director interpreted the events in the book. There is one point where Dumbledore YELLS at H.P. and it is just totally out of line with Dumbledore's character in the book. This one strays the farthest from the real story. And WAY TO GO with the exercise!!! It really is an achievement to be able to fit exercise in when you are away from home and out of your normal routine.

Food Saturday was AWFUL. I skipped breakfast, then had Brickers french fries for lunch, popcorn at the movies with regular soda b/c Joe won't touch diet, and then we ate at the Italian place in Glen Rock for dinner--I had manicotti and a salad and bread.

Sunday I met my friend Sarah for breakfast and I had french toast and bacon, lunch was left over manicotti and dinner was beef pie. But somehow I was only 163.7 this morning so I am going to step up the exercise today so all that food doesn't show up in my weight tomorrow.

In addition to the pilates yesterday I also cleaned the living room, kitchen and bathroom REALLY well. I like cleaning. It is a bit sick.

Amy, you & Katie could get motivated by saying every bead you make is a sit up. Then you can make lots of beads and set exercise goals for yourselves...

No comments: