Thursday, January 12, 2006

Weigh-in

OK, so when I finally weighed myself yesterday, my weigh-in for this week was 140.2 BUT my big triumph is that today I broke the 140 mark!! I was 139.4 today, so I celebrated by saying yes to BOTH a cupcake and a blackbottom from my students with birthdays. Sigh. There I am back above 140.

I'm with Amy. I haven't been particularly strict about reporting everything I've been eating. I've been pretty good in general, and tend to just eat my scheduled meals and snacks. But I know there are times I've had something that didn't end up going on the blog. So here's today's food--breakfast: one blackbottom cupcake, one big cup of coffee, 4oz-ish of milk. I skipped the oatmeal today because I didn't have time to heat it up, which is why I ate the blackbottom instead. If I had had breakfast I wouldn't have been so weak and said yes when she brought it to me!! Snack--cottage cheese and triscuits. Lunch--wheatberry salad and two bites of edameme salad. Too oily, so I was turned off of it. I drank my V8 with it, too. Afternoon snack: homemade chocolate cupcake with creamcheese frosting. SEE, if it had been STORE bought I would have said no without a second thought, but it was homemade and my favorite kind, so I said yes. I'm eating prunes now to make up for it!

I've been really lazy with the exercise recently, too. And now that Amy is going to the gym instead of working out at home with me, I really need to get myself motivated. I've been pretty good recently doing crunches and push-ups, but I've done no lower body work since I don't even KNOW when. So, now I'm going to go home and do boot camp. Even if it involves knocking over the Christmas tree to do it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woo-hoo! Good for you for breaking that 140 mark! I keep hovering above and below it--yesterday 139.6, today 140.4. It's been like that for most of the past five days. Sigh. We've really been neck and neck this whole time, though, haven't we?