Friday, January 06, 2006

I've got to stop the nighttime snacking!

I do so well during the day, then I get home and can't stay away from snacks! Yesterday I had oatmeal for breakfast, almonds for snack, yogurt, pretzles, and an apple for lunch, string cheese for snack (all of this is my usual stuff) then after work we didn't get home until 7:30--I had to pick Claire and another girl up from a Brownie field trip in Arbutus, drop off the other girl, pick up Connor, and take Connor to the doctor (another sinus infection). And of course at 7:30 everyone was cranky and hungry--I snitched a couple of Brian's Christmas candies while making scrambled eggs and pancakes for dinner (I know, but it was quick! We each had only one pancake, though, so it wasn't so bad.) and then after dinner I ate half of a rice crispie treat and more of Brian's candy.

Exercise yesterday was the pilates upper body workout. I'd like to focus at least once or twice a week on upper body exercises--my lower body gets a lot of toning with the running I do, but the upper body doesn't get much of anything and my upper arms are still floppy.

Julie, you're not pregnant, are you? ;-) Sleepiness and hunger--sounds like the first trimester to me!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Probably not...If I'm just PMS-ing, my horns should be fully grown in by tomorrow and the fangs won't be far behind :) I get so cranky it's ridiculous...