Friday, January 13, 2006

Food for thought

Lots of good stuff on our blog today...

I was REALLY bad food wise today - and it was premeditated (sort of). We tend to eat out for lunch on Fridays - or at least send out. I normally resist unless it is sushi. Today the food of choice was Noodles and Company. I couldn't resist. I had a small Mac and Cheese (oh so yummy!) and a small pot stickers. If I just stuck with the Mac and Cheese it would have been bad (420 calories) but I HAD to add on the pot stickers. I don't know how many calories that was. It was all too rich though. I had a gurgly stomach all afternoon.

I went to the gym and did my aerobic work out - 20 minutes on the cross trainer and 17 minutes on the tread mill. I also did my abs again. I came back to work all stinky. I feel good though.

I am going out to the DC again tonight - for a few hours. I actually had a good time last night - and tonight I am working with Kristy. It should be fun again!

No comments: