Monday, January 16, 2006

Out of titles...

Sunday was an ok day food quantity wise, although I was way over on my carb allocation. I met my friend Sarah for our monthly catch-up breakfast, so I ate more poorly at breakfast that I would have otherwise. We always get french toast and bacon. I ate my 3 strips of bacon, but they were smaller than usual so I was thankful for that. Bacon is my FAVORITE food so there is no way I could have left that sit on the plate.

I had a snack of string cheese at 1 pm, then I ate lunch of a grilled cheese at 3:30. Dinner was cheerios and a whole wheat bagel at 6:30 or so. I had some fat free pudding at 9 pm for a snack. It was the cook and serve kind and it was exceptionally good for some reason.

Today I am on track, granted it's only 8:36 am so anything could happen. Saturday I bought that weight control oatmeal that has all the extra protein and fiber. I ate it today and it is weird and gummy. I was afraid to drink my water on the way to work like usual for fear it would expand the mass of oatmeal in my belly and I'd pop. I think once it is gone I'll switch back to my premium apple-raisin kind instead.

I did exercise yetserday--I had a higher level of general activity because I was cleaning, and then I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill. Afterwards I did some of the lower body pilates moves from the Dummy DVD while I watched the X Men on tv. (I love Cyclops by the way. It is funny how I can be 27 and married and still have a crush on movie stars.) hee hee

No comments: