Friday, January 06, 2006

Two dwarfs are after me!

Lazy and Sleepy...there should be one named Junk Food too...we may have to talk to Snow White about that...

Last night I did spend some time on the treadmill, but it was so half hearted I didn't bother going for the whole 25 minutes. I have been so exhausted lately. After my poor excuse for exercise, I laid down on the couch and napped until Joe came home. Food yesterday was sabotaged by people at work. I forgot that 3 of the city staff were hosting a luncheon as their Christmas gifts to all of us, so they brought in sandwiches and pasta, etc. I ended up eating the top of half of a croissant, a small sloppy joe (which was NOT made with lean ground beef), some doritos, a scoop of crab pasta with artichokes, and some mini oreos. Breakfast was a yogurt smoothie and a banana. My morning snack was carrots, and my afternoon snack was some almonds and a slice fo sharp cheese. Dinner was rice chex. So while the overall number wasn't to high, the balance of what foods made that up was definitely not in the right proportions.

Today...I've already eaten a yogurt smoothie, an orange (which was bitter), mini baybel cheese with crackers and some carrots. Talk about being a human vacuum. Yikes. I am PMS-ing, so I turn into a bottomless pit. Probably accounts for Sleepy & Lazy coming to visit as well. I am going to get a huge salad for lunch to address the need to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat...

No comments: