Saturday, January 07, 2006

Falling apart after breakfast...

I was a human garbage disposal yesterday. It was terrible.

Today I didn't have breakfast, then we ate lunch at Ruby Tuesday where I had a nice salad with light ranch dressing and a turkey burger and fries, although I am proud to report I probably only ate about 6 fries out of the mountain that came with my sandwich. And that's all I've had to eat today. I may have a bowl of cereal later, but I'm still not hungry.

Exercise--none Friday or today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Human Disposal... That is Julie's polite way of saying we ate and drank sugar on Friday night!

Julie S said...

We did eat and drink sugar. Amy had more to drink but I think I ate more. Sandra had a cotton candy maker. It was the coolest thing ever. I probably ate a tablespoon of sugar...