Monday, January 23, 2006

Is this like pool?

If you don't call your shot - it doesn't matter how spectacular it is, it doesn't count? I forgot to say at any point what I planned to have as my evening snacks. I PLANNED to have pistachio nuts and yogurt. But - of course I didn't plan on being off by several hours.

After lunch at 4:30 I had a snack of Triskets at about 5:30 or so... maybe later. I got home at about 8pm and made dinner (chicken tetrazzini and green beans). But it was almost 9pm before it was done. I then finished off my lunch for dessert. (I had cottage cheese and mandrin oranges remaining. ) About 10 minutes ago I drank some apple juice.

That was it. That was my whole food day. The only thing I hadn't packed in my lunch bag in the beginning was the apple juice.

This is weird. My period is starting (in it's typically very delayed fashion) but I don't feel at all PMS-y. I am tired and achy - but I think that is from not enough sleep and my gym work out. I am a little bit cranky - and I can't seem to muster sympathy for poor Katie who is really sick (I'm sorry Katie!!! - I know I feel sympathetic, but my emotions don't seem to be acting quite right!). But I haven't been inclined to eat everything in sight. I didn't eat everything in sight over the weekend either. I haven't been having salt cravings or sugar cravings. I have been craving juice - which is sweet, but in a different sort of way. I think there is something wrong with me. Maybe it is menopause. Anyway - hopefully I will still have the advantage of dropping a few pounds in a day or two - even if I haven't done the eating thing.

I have to go pack my lunch now - and then I am going to bed.

No comments: