Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Howdy, Strangers!

Ok, Ok, I know I'm really really bad. I haven't posted since (I checked) December 21st!! And I have no excuse, since I was on break from the 21st through the 2nd. I have managed to get online and at least *read* the blog, but I haven't actually posted. So that actually gives me three weigh-ins to catch up on. Not that anything particularly interesting has happened in these three weigh ins.

Two weeks ago I weighed in at 141.6. Which I was really impressed with, since that was actually DOWN a pound and a half, with Christmas in the middle!! Then last week I was down again to 141.2 (tiny bit down, and that was the first down-turn I had had all week). This week I am going to have to do weigh-in tomorrow. For some unknown reason my alarm didn't go off this morning, and I was lucky that I looked at the clock when I woke up, because it said 7:40!! Considering I have to be on duty at school at 7:45, this was a bad thing. So I missed my morning duty today. I also missed weigh-in. And brushing my hair, I believe. Fortunately I had already decided last night what I was going to wear. So I PROMISE I will post tomorrow for this week's weigh-in. Yesterday I was down again to 141.0. Whoopee. Maybe more by tomorrow?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very strange--a woman on one of my boards is a music teacher in Kentucky. She has to be at work at 7:30--today whe woke up at 7:30.