Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My plan for the evening....

See, I almost lost track of time and forgot to post this again!

First of all I'm going to take it easy--I just had a bad dizzy spell/elevated heart rate/tingling in my fingers while on the treadmill (and I wasn't doing anything more than I usually do, so I don't know what's up. But I have been feeling a bit lightheaded on and off today, kind of headachy, and my heart pounding slightly from time to time, so maybe I was just off to begin with, or I'm coming down with something) so I don't want to do too much tonight.

Second with food--I have about 500 calories still to eat. I'm planning fish, rice, and spinach salad for dinner; while I'm cooking dinner I'll have either an apple or another orange so that I don't pig out on goldfish crackers or whatever the kids are eating. That gets me to 440, so I can still have a tablespoon of chocolate chips as an evening snack.

Sound good?

No comments: