Monday, January 23, 2006

I forgot my blinking lunch!

Darn it! I packed such a lovely, healthy lunch for today... and it is no where to be seen. I don't remember getting it out of the refridgerator this morning - so I hope it is still there. Or - maybe I did get it out and it is sitting on the counter getting all rotten. Sigh. I don't know if this means I will go home on my lunch break to pick it up - or just buy cafe food and use my lunch time to go to the gym. I am not sure which is better. I can't go to the gym after work because I am supposed to work in the DC. I guess I could skip working tonight if I commit myself to working on Wednesday - but I hate doing that. Oh well. I will have to decide soon because if I want my lunch I have to get it now. So far today I have eaten coffee.

I was the same as everyone else this weekend - not stellar - but not too bad. My big problems were at Sarah's house on Sunday. Cheesey lasagna and most of a bottle of wine. Saturday I had a fairly small portion of sushi for dinner - and normal foods (NO BINGES of any type) during the day. I did go to the gym and did 35 minutes on the cross trainer. I didn't go to the gym on Sunday - althought I thought about it. I spent most of the day making a card for Sarah and wrapping her presents. I also read for a bit.

This morning I was 208.2 - yesterday I was 206. Saturday I was 206.2. Today my period is looming - so I am grumpy and bloated.

OK - so the decision is I am running home to get lunch, skipping work in the DC and working out after work today.

No comments: