Tuesday, January 17, 2006

How to lose two pounds in one day

My official weigh-in day weight this week is 138.4--a pound and a half down from last week but over two pounds down from yesterday! Of course I always have a significant drop when my period starts, and I know I was retaining a lot of water over the weekend, so between getting rid of that water weight and all my exercise and healthy (ugh) eating yesterday I have a weight I can be happy about today! We'll see next week if it's sustainable. Although I don't think it's too far off the mark since I was down to 139 at the end of last week before I started eating Doritoes.

I already reported yesterday's eating--I did sneak in some Pez before bedtime (35 calories in an entire package!) but I also did two pilates DVD's--abs and lower body. Oddly enough, the only part of me that's achy today is my arms, I think from the leaf raking. There's something about that activity that's just exhausting.

No comments: