Saturday, January 14, 2006

Aaarrrghhh!

I am posting since I just got finished with my guilt driven 30 minutes on the treadmill...

Today has been a food mini-disaster. I started out ok, but then it fell apart. Breakfast was oatmeal, then I had a lipton tea at Home Depot (we were ordering new exterior doors), a salad from the Giant salad bar for lunch (only non-veggies in it was some feta cheese and a little bit of bacon). Then I fell off the cliff--2 mini reeses cups, a snickers soldier, a mini hershey bar, some potato chips (crumbs from the bottom of the bag, so might not be as damaging as I am thinking) and a turkey and cheese sandwich.

After the snickers soldier I came right in here and got on the treadmill. Calorie wise I probably break even or maybe even fall short. But I didn't need to eat the snickers soldier...it was because I am bored. Someone should slap my hand for that.

We went grocery shopping today and I bought a bunch of good foods. I am looking forward to packing my lunch next week.

No comments: