Monday, January 30, 2006

A Good Day

As my title says this was a good day. I was mostly too busy to stray, but I guess that has good side benefits. For breakfast I had Lucky Charms and skim milk and coffee with skim milk - no sugar. I have gotten out of the sugar in my coffee habit and I don't think I mind at all. It tastes hotter with no sugar, if that makes any sense. For my morning snack I had sugar free applesauce with cinnamon and a V-8. Lunch was the last of the black bean casserole. Mid afternoon I had a serving of pineapples in juice and then right before I went into the DC to work (about 6:30) I had my yogurt. For dinner Katie and I had Italian style meatloaf with green beans. I still have a V-8 to go for today, but I may not drink it. My stomach is a little burbly - so I am not so inclined to eat right now.

I did my cardio today... 26 minutes on the cross trainer and then 12 on the treadmill. I spent a good chunk of the time trying to get my iPod to go to the part in my book where I thought I left off. After spending 15 minutes scanning through I discovered it HADN'T actually skipped ahead like I thought - grrr - but I hardly noticed those 15 minutes and I was working harder than I normally do because I was mad at my iPod.

That was it - my exciting day. I worked in the DC for two hours tonight, but it hardly counted because I spent the time helping one of the captains with his time accounting. I think that is cheating - getting paid in the DC to do something I would normally do during my work hours - but, it wasn't my work hours, so I won't feel guilty about it.

Oh! Other good thing about today was I got a bunch of clothes from Eddie Bauer delivered tonight - and they ALL fit and they all looked good. I was pleased about that. Granted, the sizes weren't any smaller than I would normally order - but the styles were a little more stylish than I usually get (white pants, tank tops, button up top). They all were flattering! Yippee!!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

yay Amy! It is exciting to get clothes and actually feel that they look good!! I personally find clothes shopping to be pretty traumatic most of the time. Especially PANTS shopping...