Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Catching Up & Weigh In

164.5, down from last week, but barely.

Sunday Joe & I took Harry for a long walk around the neighborhood. He (Harry) needs to lose a pound or two as well. Food was scrambled eggs for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and pork chops with spanish rice for dinner. I'm sure I snacked in there too, I just can't recall what it was.

Monday: breakfast was a yogurt smoothie and a banana, morning snack was an orange, lunch was a turkey sandwich, small pack of chips and dried apricots, afternoon snack was almonds and dinner was leftover pork chops with spanish rice. For exercise yesterday I did the intermediate pilates workout on that dummies dvd. I am too weak for some of those moves, but I try anyways.

I am very sad that my new treadmill hasn't arrived yet. I know it has only been a week, but I am terribly impatient. I am looking forward to the programs and signing up for ifit.com.

No comments: